Flow is a fast-growing Performance Affiliate Network that brings together all the best players in the industry. We are helping marketers to increase their performance and develop their revenues thanks to our technologies, tools, and a highly experienced, talented, and responsive team.
Due to continuous growth, we seek to hire a Junior Affiliate Manager.
As Junior Account Manager, your main job is quickly accelerating your affiliate and digital marketing skills. Your primary responsibilities will be creating your database with affiliates, managing their accounts, and building strong professional, and profitable relationships. Furthermore, you are responsible for delivering tasks under the supervision of your manager within the team.
We welcome applications for this role from ambitious individuals with affiliate marketing experience or digital marketing enthusiasts looking for opportunities in this field. Prior experience is not required
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level). Knowledge of additional language is a plus
- Have a general idea of online advertising and related technologies
- Ability to quickly learn CRM tracking systems for success. Basic understanding of marketing analytic tools.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with a large amount of data
- Result-driven and a strong ambition to succeed
- High communication and presentation skills
- Creative, technical, and analytical thinker
- A proactive approach to work
- Based in Warsaw or ready to relocate
- Manage existing accounts of partners and look for new advertisers
- Keep all data updated and communicate it to the team
- Intensive analysis of ROI on marketing campaigns to increase the performance of affiliate traffic
- Set, track, analyze, and report on partner performance metrics to find opportunities to improve the business
- Daily work with affiliate tracking systems such as Affise, HasOffers, Everflow, etc
- Build strong professional and profitable relationships with all publishers in their portfolio
- Representing the company at trade shows and conferences around the globe.
- Contract of employment (Umowa o prace/Umowa Zlecenia/B2B)
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Opportunities to attend the biggest Affiliate Marketing Conferences around the world
- 20 business days of paid rest
- A young and ambitious team
- Flat organizational structure
- Flexible start: the day can be started from 8:00 to 10:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
- Opportunity to develop and gain new knowledge in a company oriented to the international market;
- Friendly and modern office with delicious coffee in the center of Warsaw.