Flow is a fast-growing Performance Affiliate Network that brings together all the best players in the industry. We are helping marketers to increase their performance and develop their revenues thanks to our technologies, tools, and a highly experienced, talented, and responsive team.
As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing existing and looking for new affiliates to monetize their traffic, assisting with technical setup, guiding publishers through the onboarding process, and customizing offers to suit their Affiliates' needs.
- Experience in affiliate marketing at least 2-3 years
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level). Additional languages are considered a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key online metrics
- Ability to work with a large amount of data
- Result-driven and a strong ambition to succeed
- High communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Attended trade shows such as AffiliateWorld, Affiliate Summit, etc. will be a plus
- Based in Warsaw or ready to relocate
- Recruit new affiliate partners
- Developing, maintaining, and growing business with performance publishers and advertisers.
- Analyze data and increase the performance of affiliate traffic
- Build strong professional and profitable relationships with all affiliates in their portfolio
- Perform data analysis to propose new tactics to affiliates
- Build new contacts within the industry through existing affiliates
- Escalate, track and resolve affiliates issues and manage expectations both internally and externally with clients for campaign implementation, management, and performance
- Daily work with affiliate tracking systems such as Affise, HasOffers, Everflow, etc
- Capability to optimize, scale up, and develop ad campaigns
- Fraud management
- Help manage and train a team of junior affiliate managers
- Represent the company at trade shows and conferences around the globe
- Contract of employment (Umowa o prace/Umowa Zlecenia/B2B)
- Private medical care
- Bonuses based on your performance
- Multisport card
- Opportunities to attend the biggest Affiliate Marketing Conferences around the world
- 20 business days of paid rest
- Work in a young and ambitious team
- Flat organizational structure
- Flexible start: the day can be started from 8:00 to 10:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
- Opportunity to develop and gain new knowledge in a company oriented to the international market;
- Friendly and modern office with delicious coffee in the center of Warsaw
If you have any questions about the position to apply for, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We're here for any questions you might have.